About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Time will never turn back

Last two days,someone was telling me that my english was improve.
I hope so,but actually my English standard is still very "cha"

18 years,i had live in this world for 18 year.
As a human being,there is something that make me feel, powerless. I have a dream, a dream that may be never come true.
But you know why? some one was telling me," if you have a dream, just do it, make it come true"
I wish too...it will come true...
for the passed 5 year,i spent alot of time,and my life for doing something, something that i think is worthy.For me, and my future.
No Pain,No Gain...
i had learn much in my secondary school life.
what is Friend,
what is HardWorking,
what is fake,"double face"and all those rubbish...

HEY! you know what?
i cannot change whats people thinking,
and I DONT KNOW whats going on that suddently some one very HATE ME!?
its happened once,
i hope wont happen again.

May be my behaviour very disgusting.
SUCK?
May be you just dont like me.

Fuck off!
i backsliding!
HARD WORKING?!
im just stupid,and it cannot be save,ok?

im very disappointed to you okay?!
Now listen carefully! FUCK OFF! ENG BOON LING!!!
you wasting the time, and the time will never turn back!

3 comments:

  1. why suddenly become so agitated?cool down,as you said,you can do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa hal la ni ???
    calm down ~~~ relek la ~~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 人是没有完美的。

    我们无法让每个人都喜欢我们,
    更无法改变别人的思想。

    别管别人用什么想法来看我们,
    最主要的是做自己。

    加油~

    ReplyDelete

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1