About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'ma tell you

Finally, my home sweet home.
IM HOME!
Its been a time, i miss my home, my dog, my bed and of course my family!
Something was happen last week, i pretty sure there will be alot of my friends are wondering, but the world we living, many thing just happen for no reason.

Quote from someone "something that you think its right might wrong, the thing u tot is wrong might the answer"

Don't understand what im trying to deliver?
Nevermind ^.^b don't worry.
Please don't ask me why? ask me how? Let it become a question mark forever.
im trying quite hard recently, to train up myself
i don't know do you? but i notice that if i cut down my facebooking time, so much time for me to do so many things.Gosh~
feel like im having 25 hour every day~ EXTRA
base on this simply reason, i might not online for every single minute as before i did.
talk about "online" a person appeared in my mind

Ashley Y,
im not sure what happened to you,
for last few day you been so moody,
saw your facebook status,
although i don't know who are the guy that u mentioned.
But~ cheer up girl~

honestly, miss you the time i online(as a friend),haha~ you are 1 of my friend that i wish to see when i sign in my MSN.
Everything gonna be alright ok~ Cheer~

written by Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1