About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another Morning

Woke up at 8 something...weird huh, my alarm set at 6.45am, but its seem like not working(wondering...)

However, "good morning" i should say? to who? My self maybe, my roommate were gone when the time i wakeup (early class, poor man~)
Recently,life is all the way down, i don't know why and don't want to know why, may be it is what people called "Karma".
I use to hold something or my emotion very well, it can say that im very clever to "act". My face doesn't belong or control by the feeling in my heart, yet, i still can smile like nothing happen. Sucks, you hate people who like to act? Im so sorry for you but unfortunately everyone is acting indeed. No one exclude, that is why, to survive , i have to control my emotion on certain time, im not a person who can easily get angry, but if i did, meaning that im really PISSED OFF.

A person is trying to tell me, angry is the wrong way to express your emotion and it is not good for this and that. Thx you bro. BUT, i know myself very well (at least in this part of mine). People could not feel how hard i am in that period.
And when it come to tis, people who don't know how to appreciate is really really PISSED OFF me.
Yea, im controlling myself now, im okay,proved because i haven't take the steel chair and throw to the person's face who push me into the ridge of the mountain.

once again, amithaba....

No comments:

Post a Comment

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1