About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Goes down

Change my computer font style this afternoon, the desktop looks so FRESH~
I like to modify every thing, so its look Nice~Watever

Alright, now is the 8th week of sem 2, what i found is, i have not pay attention in this sem in the lecture class, shit, i don't even know how to start an assignment not until ask my course mate how to do it.

Every thing just start going down, since i have a bad day with XXX
Pimple comes out, Money running out, Moody day!
WTF!

I'm not an anger, people wont make me angry easily,
after that incident, my friend was trying to tell ma a lot of think,
Thanks my friend, but just, i know who i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1