About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Its ain't enough

I don't even notice that the time past so fast, now im in week 10 of semester 2, December coming, X'mas coming soon.

Going for the Xmas Caroling performance at Tangs Pavilion this whole month every weekend, meaning that my weekend no more my holiday, and i think i cannot go back to my hometown this year, not until next year finish my finial exam of this semester, about January.

The trumpet now got back in my hand, its been a long time i play it...feel so strange when trying to play the first note...there are still many problem in my way of playing trumpet...
The lips not strong anymore, buzzing not smooth any more....
Is this call "regress"? i suppose so
XD
This is a tough sem i would say, but i really enjoy the day spending in the college as a student. Study is the best thing ever, to learn new knowledge. When get to this point, "New knowledge" is there any here would feel excited when you gettting to know a new thing? or learning is just only part of the responsible as student?
Thats the thing im wondering recently....
i was trying to ask myself, what for study so hard?
People would answer me,

"To earn money in future"

Which mean without study, cannot earn money?
In the society that we living, learning no more the purpose of learning,
The term learning now define as "learn to earn"

1 comment:

  1. this is what we call as a real world, is throughout reality, all those things are related to money.

    ReplyDelete

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1