About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

When the Mars hit the Earth

Sometimes i just can't control my temper.
The anger just come and attack me so sudden, and then i started to attack the friends around me.
Yes, i know some time i am wrong, although i know i am wrong but i still make the problem bigger and bigger. I just can't control it.
Yet i never regret what i did on this, but of course i have repent for myself before i sleep.

I can't understand,
Some people are just not the same channel with me,
There always a conflict between me and some one,
although he/she did nothing wrong, i just don't like it.

What i will try to do is,
i will keep a distance between each other,

avoid having conflict,
avoid seeing the thing i don't like,
avoid having unnecessary approach.

If you understand me.
Please, i don't mean to start firing,
but i force to.

2 comments:

  1. 当火星撞地球
    在我的字典里
    又不一样的意思~

    游过此处·的虾~~XD

    ga yao~^^

    ReplyDelete

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1