About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

lionpotography 摄影集

From now on, 
i think am going to share my photos through my blog here,

lionpotography

This is how i call my works, haha
an unique name for myself.
Why? because it just sounds cool,
nothing special.
People got their name, have their brand,
then i just feel like wanna have one.
Kinda little dream of mine,
having my own name, brand.
HAHA cheer!

Here, i want to quote from my friend,
“我不是专业摄影师,
也算不上业余,
我只是普通的摄影爱好者。”

Alright, here will be some of my favourite shot,
from my lovely EOS 600D.
Definition of friends


Jump! keep a distance from the surface!

Dulcimer

HDR red Rose @ Cameron Highland

Endless Crew @ Cameron Highland

Bersih 428, The Bersih Kid

The dawn

TarCollege

Trumpet in Bb

The 3min model, Fish

Marimo

1 comment:

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1