About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Leos



#86days

Why in English? Because she once said, when things get serious, 
she speaks in English tell better stories, so do i.

Well, August, our month, a month belongs to leos.
Today is her birthday.
Yesterday night I drove to her house and gave her the birthday present,
we were standing in front of her front gate and chat for quite awhile. 
Our topic like no other special stuff but just what going on around when we apart.
I can see tears in side her beautiful eyes when i handed the gift to her, and she accepted the birthday gift.
You have no idea how glad I am to see her smile again.

There is not one bit awkwardness to talk to each other, 
She said she don't expect to go out on her birthday, rather stay home to have her own time.
I wrote a long notes inside the present, putting all my feelings in it, 
I don't know what im expecting after she reads the note,
may be hoping there is a chance for me to unlock her heart once again.

She is leo, she is tough, she is strong and stubborn, 
just like me, we are so alike to each other yet couldn't figure out what is going on in each other's mind.

Yesterday, i failed to unlock the door to her heart once again.

I used to don't believe in love,
I used to think that its just part of my life that everyone must go through,
get a wife, build a family and then getting old and die.
I know, i will never fall in love again, at least not like the way I falling in love with her.

I been losing sleep lately, I got 2 or lucky 3 hours sleep a day,
like, every single night, no matter how hard I'm trying to sleep, I just cant fall in sleep.
Life goes on, everything seem not change one bit, I got my friends on my back,
back me up, cheer me up, buy me drinks and do crazy stuffs together,
but i ll still dreaming about the the things the we could be, me and she.
Seems that I can only depend in my short dreams every night to find me a little comfort.

Like any other dreams, when it came to the good part, there is where we pulled back to the reality,
This morning i had a dream, she came back, she fall asleep in my arms and she said she miss me.
I could turn back time and fix all the problems and there is no conflict any more, 
in the dreams i realize, all we need is just talk to each other.

In my reality, in my kingdom, i got everything, but not her,
a Lion King needs his Queen.

Looking in your eyes , it gives me the strength to do whatever Im doing,
just like what I told her everyday.
Losing her just like god has taken away my strength,
I don't know what Im doing anymore, and I don't know what should I do any more.
Its just so comfortable when be with her together.

There are many meanings and stages of life, in this stage of my life, she is everything to me.
I can't move on, i tried.
My old music mentor said, find yourself a new girl friend, is good for you, give yourself a chance.
I just can't, it doesn't work that way, at least not for me.

Friend from London message me, she tell me Im hurting myself,
I don't know, im not, im just a guy with a broken heart waiting my heart get in to one piece again.

Forget her, some of them said,
Get her back, some of them said,
or so they said.

Come back, my queen...


No comments:

Post a Comment

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1