About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I want to do this

Erm...today is 26-8-2008,exam coming soon
I need to do something about it,study,really make me feel very unwell.
i know im a lazy people,i always waste my time on those stupid game,comic,and the relation social problem.

Now, i dun care,i juz wanna my SPM result wont make me cry.
those fish small happen wont block my way. GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!
i take thought for my self, i need to learn become selfish. yes.... i really need it.
an accient chinese word said,'people who dont wan take care themselve,no one will take care of them forever'
'人不为己,天诛地灭' dun kno i write right o not....

STARTED now i will juz do wat i need,not wat i wan.
human cannot juz do wat they like or wat they wan forever,
if did,he is a loser, juz like me.
ok....its OVER, dun bother me again u fool! Leon Writting

2 comments:

  1. u can learn to be selfish~~


    but!!!!


    cant be selfish on me ah~~~!


    if not, muka terbalik de ah~~!


    hahaha~~~~!
    all jz joking~
    ya, sometime v have 2 learn 2 be selfish~~


    it is reli cant tahan for those v love them so much much...


    they r jz seem like get benefit from us....


    it is called friendship??


    when need u only hang u out ,
    when need u only so close wit u,
    when need u only tink of u...


    when u r useless for them ,
    they wil totally ignore u at all..



    sigh~~~~~



    selfish???


    i hope i can become like tat~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. U hav got the point
    "Human cant really do what they want ;but hav to do what they need "
    that is a life concept
    Remember it
    and now u really hav to do what u need to not what u want to
    not only 4 spm
    but 4 ur future

    ReplyDelete

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1