About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I wonder I can success


I try to write my blog by using English this time,although with appear many ‘broken english’.
I just try my best la.As well, im a form 5 student now,I started worry about my future,I know many youth people like me also face the same problem,but I just want to slove own 1st.

Last week, I read a nice article,its talk about’money or happinese’
Talk about would a person work work work hard for money or for hapinese…(something like tis)
But how many people are loving their own job? Think slowly, is it u work very hard is juz for the money???or u r working ur interest???

However,my point is,im already 17year old, is time to think about my future.
Well…..i still dun kno my actuac direction yet.is it very suck?? Haha!
Erm…. Im thinking, im not going to work on ekonomi,IT,music…..
Because,since im born,I live in a normal family,there r no such support or money
to let me study those expensive college~I juz hope when I come out to tis world,I can survive as well…haha…

Beside, im a lazy guy,haha,still, lazy,…..
Tats y im a loser,every thing slow then other people.
Even in my love story,its full of regret,and sadness.
You kno y? because im a loser.

But! I wont let this to continue any more. im starting to become myself.
I do wat I muz do,keep going! I need to keep tis motivation….
Arh~~ using English to write blog…make me feel not comfort~haha
…….i realize when I writing something or speaking something I will automatic
Change to another topic…..haiz…..cant concentrate…..its my weakness….
Frankly,I dunwan say I hate but I dun like tis attidude.(im not crazy,but cant control myself)

Okay,back to my topic,im chosen the art as my future line,erm…..study art also need many money wor….OMG….40,000ringgit something!!!where I go get so many $$?!
=.=
Any free college in Malaysia???............impossible……….

Maybe…I get full A1 in SPM lo! Haha then I can get the free school!!!(DREAMING!!!)

HAIZ…. Suddently talk so many rubbish…..

Conclusion…….notthing to do after form 5……how drudgery……….
Let me think about it after SPM…..obvious
Did u realize? My topic is’ I wonder I can success’but in tis blog did u c any word is about the topic???.........tats me…….time and again…
LeonEng writting

1 comment:

  1. u r wondering bout ur future??
    hehe~~
    is time to select which future u wanna be for ur whole life~~
    hmmmmm....
    i am here~
    asking u~~
    will u be the good trumpet player??


    ya~!
    u can~
    tat is your great hobby~!
    jz go ahead ~

    wishes u can be the best!
    gambatea~!

    ^^

    ReplyDelete

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1