About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Please belove

I can only give my life.
And show you what I am,
in the breath I breathe.
I will promise you my heart,
and give you what you need,if you take some time.
And if you tell me you don’t need me ,
and bet our love wont last forever.
I will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love I live to better,
I love you, say we together baby.
I need you forever ,you and me.
You say you hardly know exactly who I am,
so hard to understand.
I knew I from the start,
the way I feel inside,if you read my mind.
Remember when I used to hold you,remember when I made you cry.
You said you love me.Oh, dear. Yes it is...

1 comment:

  1. hey you!
    u ok mou???
    miss X too much ad??
    haha...
    take your time la!

    ^^

    ReplyDelete

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1