About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shout !!!

ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me,i have to "shout" in my blog,because my family not allow a crazy guy shout so loud in home.Why i want to shout leh?i hope i can explain that to you,but unfortunately i cannot explain even to myself.
Some time i just to be crazy, no "why" but just "why"
i feel uncomfortable , i feel sad, i feel happy, i feel mad.thats me, emotional? Now i was planning to go and register the college that i chosen to study,but why huh?i started to feel unsatisfied??hesitate?? am i chosen the right thing for me?? i feel confused. haha. i told my friend,i would like to study IT and i like computer of course,last Sunday, i visit the STAR EDUCATION FAIR at KlCC convention centre,thats a big hall.Some of th cousellor was telling me , hows the way a student study IT.
YA, he saying the samething. "Nowaday a people who only hold a DIPLOMA IN IT,the company will just throw you away like a stone"
Thats mean, no degree no talk....

T.T

Other then IT, what can i do? teaching children BASIC instrument playing?
ya,but im not a profesional yet....and Music the way, i know is a really hard way,i just worrying,chosen the wrong path for my life~~~~
Worry? what for? worry sometime make me lost alot of chances. Because im quite an idiot some time,(SOME TIME)
After the trips from KLCC, i realise something, i had improve on something else,ya.this make me feel more confident compare to last time, i feel, im really growing, not only fizically,but mentally.Am i starting syok sendiri? hahaha, sorry. Im like that, thats me.
haizzz, its too bad, dun have any friend study the same kampus that im chosen.
do you think i can done well in broad cast? i dont like it last time, but, NameWee make me started to feel broad cast actualy is a nice & fun thing~
i started to like it~

Im still hesitate, but dont worry(talking to myself).
although may be no one else will support you, i will support you 100% no matter what decision u made.Leon,Im Lion talking to you now.

Lion Written

No comments:

Post a Comment

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1