About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Monday, April 12, 2010

Crazy evening

woke up at morning....its not my bed,i was sleeping at my cousin house.Because off day,im very free,so i flew to my cousin house to “避难”but so far the disaster alarm is off,yet.After the breakfast,we drive to tesco and dunno for wat,walking around,wasting petrol,GOSH....then finaly settle our lunch at Taiwan Restoran,the waitter make me feel very,erm....unpolite....hahahaha.
The time going...3 of us go to my house and sitting there doing nothing,just like 傻佬...XD,actualy i wanted to use this chance talk to Mr Shye,but wats wrong wit me?i cant say a word,i scare i hav no qualifie to teach him,but it is my responsible....facing to brothers, i always feel im a loser.from my study result to the family.I can blame no 1 else but my self.
I continue my facebookING,6 something,redoing the Broadband closure report,i get a call.from Mr Ricky,"we go jusco for the movie"
Omg....i watch Clash of Titan twice in cinema....sien!
im not saying the movie not nice,personaly i dun just dun like this movie...
after all, 2nd time eat the steamboat set~ WOW, its very syok~~tom yam tom yam~~hahaha
reach my home.....3am.....another day not enough sleep~

1 comment:

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1