About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dreamed a dream last night

Gosh....its just a dream,yea, its just a dream...people say that,dream represent a mirror,what we dreamed always meaning of something.Last night,i had a nightmare...although i cant remember all the part,but i kno,in my dream,i go bac to my secondary school,facing the field in my school...and i saw band practice...and i see you.
You talk to me,i try to void from your face.i turn my face to the another direction...i started cry.im not sad,not hate,nothing,but not willing to leave.what i can remmeber ,this is it.
bla bla bal,woke up.
having breakfast,my mom was telling me about my cousin...his mom called my mom,uncle.telling us that my cousin decided to giv up his study and he want to go and work....how cruel....other then study,what can a 16 year old teenager can do?work? of course you can...may be you will feel money is every thing for you now...but u may not able to kno how valueble the knowledge is.
I was just a boy for last few year...i have same thinking just like wat my cousin thinking now.
"I want money" that is what im thinking...but now i know it., its a short term thinking.we hav to live, we hav to take care a family in future,wat can do? is "learn knowledge now and earn money in future" By the way,young make lot people do terrible mistake.i just dont want you,talk to your son in future 1 day"if i know earlier, i will study harder in school when i was young...haizzz"
That called "regret" and there is no way to repent any more...its too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1