About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Monday, April 5, 2010

Life on

Since its happen on me, well...take it easy. What should i do other then that?Yesterday hanging out wit my cousin's family at One Utama.I was enjoy the movie"clash of the titan".Its animation effect was very good,if u watch"Avatar"before,u will be able to understand what im talking about.Other then that,just another blank day to me,it is today~
Sit infront of my laptop,watching hong kong tv show...do nothing but a lazy crappy...actualy...what i have never none yet...is my hostel...i dun even go and find my hotel! OMG ~
next month, i will move to Perak Kampar~i wont stay at Rawang for a VERY long time, im gonna miss my family, my dog, my friend~hahaha,feel exciting huh? yup. finaly i have to live there by my self,alone.
Leon Written

2 comments:

  1. must keep in touch ya!
    gambateh lo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. muz miss our trumpet section!
    zai ya bo!!!???
    if u don miss our..den u better be careful lah
    >______________________<
    take care.....don sick
    T_________________________T

    we will very misssssssssssssss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    keep in touch ah!
    sms,mms,3G,facebook,msn also CAN!!

    ReplyDelete

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1