About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Not home

Spent my whole day at kl area yesterday.sweat~
get a message from msn, my dearest neigbor was asking for a date,hahaa,actualy not a date.Just accompany her to go her hostel at setapak to take her Lappy.Today i sthe first time i use my identity card as a "Touch N' Go" card~ wow wow, so syok, i reload 20 ringgit on it, and i spent among 6 ringgit for public transport.every going easy~wahahhaaa
We spent about 2 and a half hour at Plaza Sungai Wang,she wanna buy some "make up stuff"at Korean Beauty Shop,then i stolen few min to buy some pick at Chamber Music Shop.Of course we hav our lunch before this,"at toilet" hahaha, you kno wat i mean^^
Then we meet some friend,the word "日头不要讲神,夜晚不要讲鬼”is true,we completely understand what is it meaning to us....(u kno wat im talking about) ^^

(Look at this pic, u will kno where we hav our lunch)

After that onli take bus go to Setapak,her hostel~
When walking on street at setapak,i felt so strees, i dont kno why, and may be im not use to live at such a big city.The people here face seen like very tired,and every one is rushing hour...I feel not good on it.Its not my style, really.
Next month onward, i will hav my new life at Kampar town,there is such a peaceful place for student,for the next+next year, i will move to Setapak;from kampar a peace town and then suddently to the busy city, i hope i can get use to the different living style, or else i will get crazyyy~~ARH~~~

Reach home,about 8something.finish my closure report to Angeline,i went out yam cha wit my brothers~at old town, we talk about promote~we talk about phone, haha we can sembang anything,yamcha until 12 something,in my room still wanna talk talk talk and go facebook watch the funny video hahaha~is happy to stay wit them~


No comments:

Post a Comment

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1