About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mood

I was so moody now.....
shit...
why? i cant answer even to myself.
Moody not ilegal, hahaha.
Just wanna type some word here, to make sure im still awake.
Waiting a letter from school....
Waiting the salary....
Waiting for my download....

Arh...
Erh...
I just wanna expresse all my feeling through here!
Arh!
ok....now.....staying in my room....i look carefully...i saw a guitar, a classical guitar...actualy i like to sing very much,but for god sake,i dunno why, i really cannot sing well, my voice, my key range not wide enough,lot of song are not suitable to me...include some of my favourite song...T.T
What you know wat? these FREE day, i keep shouting in my room like a crazy, sing badly in my room wit my Lappy, and yet, now im pretty happy because for now, im alr able to sing the song"祝君好” the 1st chorus, wahahahaha~
I know some of my friend was saying me always making sound polution, singing suck...If i make your ear feel any uncomfortable,im apologize....but i will still keep singing on my own~ wahhaha~
Mention about the guitar...honestly, if i had a chance, i would like to learn guitar professionaly,but of course, i wish i hav my money resource...because im not working now,next week, i will start my whole new life in college, indeed, i dun hav the time for now.haizz
I feel something was sturggling at my chest,made me feel very uncomfortable....its just like a stone...a big stone...
this is mood....what a badly Mood....
Leon Written

2 comments:

  1. yes u muz keep singing! ur voice was nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~ for the 1st time some tell me this~ hhahaha, thx

    ReplyDelete

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1