About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thanks! and yet!

First of all, want to say THANK YOU!

to my coursemate Liau, who did a BIG job in the group assignment.
and of course Fu Kiet, Wai Zhun, Khai Jie, Chee Kong,all of us did a good job~

to my Lecturer, Mr Gary, who borrow us the projector so that our presentation go well.
haha, he is a handsome lecturer~

to my friend, who believe on me,when they have any question,they will come and ask for my opinion.Im happy that i can help you guys

to my family, for supporting me to study at Tarc, so that i can meet so many nice friend.Forum's friend, College friend, and Housemate.

I didn't notice, i already been in this school for 10 week, WOW~
Its just like, a flash~time is fast, and yet, it never stop or slow down to waiting anyone.

Recently, busying doing the "ass"(assignment),stress a lot, other than that, spend a lot of time on online.Actually online normally is facebook, or else Tarcian.com, then just dreaming in front of the computer screen.sigh...
Addicted,Online....sad....

Oh yes, im back to the vegetarian style, as before i enter the college, cant believe that i "gave up" my promise to someone before that.But yet, im glad i found that there are no reason to force myself to practise the vege culture.me is me, i eat what i think i want to, i feel sorry to my friend who think im planning to become a monk~~I CANNOT ACCEPT LO!
haha...
Leon Written

1 comment:

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1