About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
典型狮子座 喜欢有步骤的生活

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm just down

I have never been so down now...
i feel so hopeless, despair, and yet, very sad!

Wondering this little external harddisk can make me drop into such a bad mood.
Well, it is all about my external harddisk, some problem happened on it.

Last week, when i got back my external harddisk from a friend, i was try to plug into my lappy as usual, but when the moment i plug in the USB, something gone wrong, the light wasn't light up. GOSH! What the hell is going on!!!???

I have no idea, no matter what i'm trying to do, just ain't work!
i thought is the cable problem, so i change another one, but the cable no problem,
i thought is the casing problem, so i change another one, although the casing light up, but the harddisk just "act" dead!
Nothing! no sound, no movement, not running,nothing!!!

Which mean, ALL MY DATA IN THE HARDDISK WERE GONE!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!

Sorry for that...at the end i try to comfort myself...its ok, when i reach Rawang i can use the last method to turn it on, by using the bigger USB cable special for the desktop harddisk...

At the end of the end...it just not working anymore...
all data gone...all data gone...all data gone...

320GB full data gone...

please don't laugh at me being so down because of a "harddisk"
May be you just cannot feel what i'm feeling...

God...what can i do to get all this back...

2 comments:

  1. so at the end how were you now? getting better?
    just let it be, try your best to get back as much as possible of your data inside your hard disk. i think,this is the only way you can go through. be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are the one who really read my post... touch-ING

    ReplyDelete

金黄莲花

金黄莲花
终于给我等到了

黄莲花

黄莲花
除了白莲,黄莲终于开花了

CPR Y1S1

CPR Y1S1